METHOD OF WORK (Jaguar)
Method of work for Drilling Press Bolster
- Initial contact is established with client, and any induction completed.
- The mobile equipment i.e. power pack, working storage bench, trolley, boring / drilling rig
are off loaded on site.
- Once in position connections are made from the power pack to the clients 16 amp 3Phs +N+E electrical
and air supply.
- The working area of the machine should be clear of any obstruction. and the area should be clean
and safe for our engineers to work.
- The rig is located and securely clamped into position.
- The bolster is drilled to the required depth.
- The bolster is blade cut to diameter –1mm.
- The bolster is reamed to size.
- The rig is then repositioned over the next hole.
- The metal swarf that is generated by the operation of drilling is contained as best as possible.
- The boring rig is lifted off the bolster.
- After the work has been completed the machine is left clean and tidy of the metal swarf on the
top surface. Swarf under the bolster will need to be removed by the customer after the bolster is moved. The swarf
remains the property of the client.
- The mobile equipment is then removed from the clients site.
Waiting time due to circumstances beyond our control is chargable at £90.00 per hour.
Should there be any cancellation or postponement of work when the engineers have arrived on
site, there will be a charge of £900.00 per day plus any expenses incurred.